Please happy with my English,japanese & korean website

I am a student of Bak Touk state high school. I study and living in the Bright Future Kids Home center, but I have a lot of things to do for daily. I am very happy every day from Mondays to Saturday Everyday I usually get at half past five and I start to learn by one self and do homework at my desk. I take a bath at around quarter past six or at around half past six. I have breakfast at seven O'clock and have finish at half past seven. I start to study English in the center at eight o'clock. Sometime I do exercise in the class. After the English class, I start the computer skill class at quarter past nine. I study and do exercise about Open office.org Writer. I eat lunch at around half past ten, because I have to study part time of mathematics at half past eleven in the Private school. After mathematics part time, I go to study in the public state school. It starts from one o'clock until five o'clock. I leave school at the same time or at around quarter past five sometimes. I get the center at six o'clock, but someday I get the center at half past six or at seven. Because, of the traffic Jams. Usually, I eat dinner at quarter past seven. I have an hour per night to do research Internet. Sometimes, I write send Email. I always late for bed, I go to bed at eleven o'clock every night. I have a little bit free time in the weekend, But I have a lot of things to do. On Saturday and Sunday in the Mornings at eight o'clock I perid time in the library to read some books of English grammar and read some book of the story. Some time I watch video in English or listen to the CD in English of the Total English elementary. I also listen to the exercise CD to correct my work in the workbook On Saturday afternoons, from around half past four to half past five I do some housework with other Kids in the center like plaint some of the crops and flower, Vegetable, take care and watering them . Someday I cut the grasses and clean up the pen of the center or clean the bed room.I am very happy that I have to study at the (Bright Future Kids Home). In my future when I study finish from teacher Monie .I hope to have Knowledge from teacher Monie very much. So what idea teacher Monie give to me it is very good idea and I hope be a good leader. I will provide what advice I have to study with teacher Monie give to the people live in village or in country for improve in we Cambodia. I will do development and I help people live in village in town or in country and their living is lacking capability. And I will teach people live in village and in country for good future beyond.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment